[TechAssist] Re: Ok no laughing Please ...Computer Gurus Help

  • From: "Jerome Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 23:02:44 -0500

Must be something about the USB hard drive adapter that I have. It works
fine with every hard drive I have tried except the Maxtors. There are a lot
of unused jumper blocks on the Maxtors and Maxtor wont give me any
information on them -"for factory use only". I was just curious if there was
any relation between the undocumented jumpers and the problem I was having.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave Greenville SC 29609
Fax/Phone 864 232 3889