[TechAssist] Re: Nutty customers

  • From: "Perry Hill Electronics Service" <phes1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 16:37:10 -0700

I had one several years back who swore that their set had a very
intermittent condition. It only acted up at around 9 oclock every Sunday
night during Masterpeice Theater on PBS.

Saw an audio friend of mine bust his butt on a car stereo that the lady
said was playing to fast. He checked and re-checked the cassette deck
motors, belts, speed alignment etc. It came back three times before he
pinned down the problem. Lady said "Oh no! the cassette deck plays fine
but on the RADIO the music is coming out too fast!"
Mark Wentowski
Perry Hill Electronics Service
3836 Harrison Rd
Montgomery, AL 36109