[TechAssist] Re: Nutty customers

  • From: "Jim Myers" <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 09:43:14 -0500

My favorite was the little old lady who wanted me to come and fix her tv
because the President was making a speech on EVERY channel, this was back
when all we had was three local air channels.
Then there was the one who wanted me to go wipe off the satellite to get rid
of the snow on her tv!
Jim Myers
Telrad Electronic Services Co.
Fort Wayne, IN 46815