[TechAssist] Re: Nutty customers

  • From: Phil Bader <philbad@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 08:29:05 -0400

My "jewell" said "problem is definately in the power button,because when
I push it, nothing happens".I find using everyday examples work.The dead
car with bad engine."Must be the key,because when I turn it, nothing
happens..." We must play the role of educators, psychologists,and
diplomats as well as techs. But sometimes...sometimes... ya just wanta
SMMMMack them.How'd they EVER figure out how to have kids??_Phil Bader,
Jan-Phyl TV;-)

"Phillip R. Hull" wrote:

> I have a good one for you.  They picked this zenith prog. TV  (Hitachi) The
> problem was picture strobing on hockey games on Fox sports channel and he
> had taped it to prove the problem.  Well I had to inform the customer that
> the VCR recorded off the cable directly and has nothing to do with his TV.
> Guess what was on the tape.  It was  from people in the stands and sidelines
> using their cameras and the flashes were from the flash bulbs.  This guy is
> a real nut.
> Phillip R Hull
> phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

>   http://www.tech-assist.org/change.html
> ***NEW*** Tips Added Instantly!!!***
> Submit Repair Tips here:

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Voice/Fax (863) 299-8821

  http://www.tech-assist.org/change.html