[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi VS-5043 leaking tube assy

  • From: "Mitchs Electronics" <Mitchstv@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 09:18:36 -0600

Boards not smoked, jungle ic is eaten up, but all ready have 3 rca's ctc-169
chassis rear projection sets in my house now. Not to mention the Mitsubishi
is on 3rd floor and will take 2 men and a small boy to get it to the
shop.Sure Wish it was a Sony! oho well maybe it will fit in my  up stairs
bathroom. :) God knows I sure seem to have lots of time on my hands these a
days.
Rick Mitchell
Mitch's Electronics Ser.Co.
Mitchstv@xxxxxxxxxx