[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi VS-5043 leaking tube assy

  • From: "Leonard G. Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 11:17:30 -0500

We see this frequently.  I have a VS4543 with a hole burned in the
deflection board the size of my thumb.  Which board is it and what makes it
unrepairable.  We usually just wash the boards, repair, reseal the tubes and
they are OK.

Both boards are NLA and I have checked with PTS and they do not have them.
Which board do you need?

Leonard G. Caillouet
Service Manager
Electronics World