[TechAssist] Re: Mitibushi VS 4544 Vertical collapse 2nd try

  • From: "Tech Repair CD support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 16:48:14 -0400

Bill,
The thing is, are we to assume you messed the subject line up with 'vertical
collapse', or the message body with 'vertical line'?
This is like the posts that have one model in the subject and a different model
with transposed numbers, maybe..which one are we to guess is correct.
You are the one posting for help...you, as well as everyone, should check your
posts before you press send.
Don't get offended, you are not the only guy to make a mistake like this, trust
me, and you won't be the last.
But, we can't help, if you do not have the correct information.
You're lucky it was only 20 lashes...I get twice that when I make a
boo-boo...and
my boo-boo's are remembered for weeks after.
Have a good evening.
Jeff
FAX 717-564-4952
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg PA 17111-2055
Be careful of your thoughts.
They may become your words any moment.
Order your tip CD today. Filled with TV, VCR, camcorder tips and more.
Version 3.0, ready, with more tips, user friendly program.
$49.00 for CD, plus first year of tip updates.
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info
www.tech-repair.net www.intrepid-video.com
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com