[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox and Nutdrivers -IT DOESN'T FIT!!

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 19:23:08 -0500

Yeah I love Xcelite tools also.....and Weller soldering irons...and good
meters like Fluke and Beckman (aka Wavetek). The only thing I hate about
being a field technician is losing one tool at a time over a period of
years. I've lost screwdrivers, nutdrivers, propane soldering irons, and I've
even lost 2 Singer rechargable drills.....but the things I miss most is my
shrink ray, my atom smasher and my sonic disruptor <sniff>.

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815