[TechAssist] Re: Ivan / flood-water soaked electronics

  • From: "Damon" <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 06:23:44 -0500

If you have an operating dishwasher it is the BEST choice for cleaning
boards, I have used it to get corrosion, among other things, off of boards,
I just let it run thru a complete wash cycle and about 5 minutes of the dry
cycle, then open it and let it air dry.....believe me, it works!!
Never had a board come out of there bad.

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne, IN