[TechAssist] Re: Ivan / flood-water soaked electronics

  • From: "Leonard Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 10:46:48 -0400

Run them through a dishwasher.  Formula 409 Glass and Surface cleaner (the
purple formula) is mostly isopropanol, water, and some surfactants and works
very well to clean boards without attacking the enamel on coils, the seals
on caps, etc.

Don't hesitate to ask for help if there is anything we can do from long
distance.  We were lucky with all the storms.

Leonard Caillouet
Electronics World
1261 NW 76 Blvd
Gainesville, FL 32606