[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi part needed for model 31DX10B

  • From: mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx (Old TV Man)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 13:23:49 -0500

Bob, I have some 3.579275 crystals.
I will send you one if you want it.

Max Bonnell
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxx(Gemini=A0Computer=A0&=A0TV) Date: Fri, Aug 6, 2004,
2:05pm (CDT+1) To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Techassist) Subject:
[TechAssist] Hitachi part needed for model 31DX10B Reply=A0to:
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a Hitachi 31DX10B that has no color and it appears as though X501
(3.58Mhz crystal) may be the culprit. The Hitachi part # is 2791505 and
it is NLA.

Does anyone have one on their shelf? If not, do you think I can get away
with using something else? I have been down this road before with other
sets in the past and had to use the OEM crystal to restore my chroma.
The set is at the customer's home and I did not have a scope with me
during the service call. I am not going back unarmed.

Bob Waterman, CET=AE #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager / Parts Manager
Gemini Computer, TV, & Security Alarms