[TechAssist] Re: Heat sink compound

  • From: Labeauxman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 13:28:36 EDT

Hi All,
     Reality is that with all of these posts on such bullshit in the open
forum even though generally it isn't in the rules. Makes me wonder if some of
us
shouldn't be censored for the benefit of the rest of us................. Not
to mention my own to some degree...I didn't read them (the guidelines) to speak
of till the repost of them so I had a good excuse for the moment. And trust
me I could go on and on about one in particular, which I won't go back into
again in this forum, as per the guidelines. Then again there is always delete
.......... I suppose... I can actually see the beauty of the guidelines every
time I open my inbox.......

                                                         HTH,
                                                           Lindsey
Lindsey Altman