[TechAssist] Re: Heat sink compound

  • From: Wayne Vanaman <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 15:46:46 -0500

Good points, Jerry.

I use Thermalloy's Thermalcote.  It is available in large cans and small
squeeze tubes, and is very good stuff.  This stuff does not thin, run,
or dry out.

 From the can, "Directions:  Apply thin, even coating to mating
surfaces.  After making joint secure, remove excess compound with solvent."

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr
Pensacola, Fl.  32506-3310