[TechAssist] Re: [Fwd: Need RCA Chipper -Check questions answered]

  • From: Ralph Dorsey <Merlin-Wizard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 18:57:08 -0600

when we bought ours (about a year ago) i think it was the cheaper price
(around $125) or so. It came with the interface box , software ,and the
instructions. One of the adapters (for the commercial series chassis) was on
back order at that time, but they did send it a few weeks later. Yes you
have to have a computer hooked up to it. I use mine almost every day now. If
your going to service Rca/GE televisions your going to have to have it.

Phil Bader wrote:

> [...]

with  unsubscribe  in the subject line.