[TechAssist] Re: Fw: Thomson Service Center Request: Technical Assistance 27V530T ITC008

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 10:01:09 -0500

It very well might. Actually RV001 is on backorder too but I took a 15K
surface mount from another chassis. It is still running good. You may want
to try the same while we await RV006 and see how yours does.

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager / Parts Manager
Gemini Computer, TV, & Security Alarms