[TechAssist] Re: Fw: Thomson Service Center Request: Technical Assistance 27V530T ITC008

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 17:16:06 -0500

Most of these guys have lots of "Book Learning:, but have probably not
seen the inside of these TV's. Give me a Bench Technician anytime.
But....nooooooooooooo, their time is too valuable to talk to an ASC, we
can bust our own ass, on our own time. That's the nice thing about
talking to Toshiba, if you're an ASC, just ask for the Tech's extension,
they are also busy, but mostly..if you can give him/her the problem in a
sequential manner, they are only too willing to help. Just don't give
them something like, I'm going on a Service Call, and Relay just
clicks..etc.
        This is one of the reasons I never bother Toshiba unless I have
all my ducks in a row.;-)

-Ed-

Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics