[TechAssist] Re: Fw: Sony- HCD-BX6 or MHC-BX6 Stereo/CD UPDATE

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 21:01:26 -0400

The IC contains transistor bridge circuits capable of making either motor
lead high or low so as to be able to reverse the motor direction, according
to the logic inputs to the IC. So the ground is through the IC.
Jerry Silverman Greentron Inc
Mail to: greentron@xxxxxxx
4 Newland Ave Greenville SC
29609                864 232 3889