[TechAssist] Re: Fw: Sony- HCD-BX6 or MHC-BX6 Stereo/CD UPDATE

  • From: "Don Hartigan" <hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 13:59:50 -0300

Ya Al & Jerry,On this unit it's IC703=BA5936A,which I replaced.I have the
necessary drive voltage from the ic to the sled & spindal motors but have
equal volts on both pins of each motor.What I can't figure out is where the
ground comes from to enable the motors..Tks for your
Don of HARTS-TVCR"ASC"
9 Robert St.,Oromocto,NB,Canada,E2V3N2
Tel#506-357-9785,Fax#506-357-6010
hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx