[TechAssist] Fw: Sony- HCD-BX6 or MHC-BX6 Stereo/CD UPDATE

  • From: "Don Hartigan" <hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 15:59:32 -0300

After rechecking my voltages on the Sled,& Spindal motors found I have 4volts
on both pin of both motors.So it looks like I'm missing a ground to enable the
motors.Normally when you turn a cd player on the lazer will move to the centre
of disc,do it's up/down motion & the cd will start to spin.This unit is
inert,ie dead,no movement at all.Does the ground come from a switching
transistor?? Need assistance.....TIA....Don......
Don of HARTS-TVCR"ASC"
9 Robert St.,Oromocto,NB,Canada,E2V3N2
Tel#506-357-9785,Fax#506-357-6010
hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx