[TechAssist] Re: Customer relations problem

  • From: "John @ Myers TV" <myers_tv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 07:16:57 -0400

No, I believe this was in the general information series. It wasn't keyed to
any certain model or chassis number, and was written to show to the
customer.
The more I look, I think I may be thinking of the one that came out to
explain afterglow, and preglow.
I know better than to share bulletins with the public. But, if this bulletin
exists, which I'm starting to doubt, It was written for the public. (No big
words, lotsa pictures, Hee Hee).
I know about the legal stuff. I remember when Thomson hinted that they could
pull authorizations for anyone who showed service bulletins to customers.

John Myers
Myers TV Service        Since 1984
Alliance, OH
ph 330-821-6545