[TechAssist] Re: Customer relations problem

  • From: Scott Beebe <Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "John @ Myers TV" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 11:03:54 -0400

Hello John,
I believe that Sony used .1 Ohm resistors on the AC input, to stop the surge
current.

 Thanx,

Scott Beebe
Ohm Electronics Inc.
609 W. Clinton St.
Ithaca NY 14850
Voice: (607) 273-8406
Fax: (607) 273-8743
WWW.OhmElectronicsInc.com
mailto:Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tuesday, August 3, 2004, 10:13:40 AM, you wrote:

John> Hi,

John> My dealer has a customer that is giving problems over the sparking that
John> occurs when the set is plugged in.

John> I thought Thomson had a service bulletin that explained this in
John> consumer-speak, but couldn't find it.

John> If anyone recalls the bulletin I'm thinking of,could you give me the
John> bulletin number?

John> John Myers
John> Myers TV Service        Since 1984
John> Alliance, OH
John> ph 330-821-6545
John> myers_tv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
John> www.alliancetvrepair.com