[TechAssist] Re: Chipper Check 1.83a

  • From: walter wood <wwood_38478@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 10:17:06 -0700 (PDT)

Jim, I've never gotten CC to work at all with the
MMC and newer sets, and never tried it on the older
ones.
The updates have been done and the self checks say
everything is ok.
Thomson will not help with it.
You must contact Sencore.
They have been no help either.
Call for Kevin at Sencore 1-800-736-2673 ext. 409.
Good luck, and if you have any success, PLEASE
share it with the rest of us.
Walter
--- Jim Shupe <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all..
>
>   Sorry for that first post with no content...hit
> the
> wrong key.
>
>   Has ANY one out there gotten the latest version
> of
> this thing to work with ANY ethernet connection?
>
>   Haven't been able to get ahold of techline
> (probably
> because of the storms) and my regional guy is out
> of
> the office.
>
>   I've used two pc's(winxp and winme) and am
> unable to
> establish a connection.
>
>   I don't have a working set with this feature to
> test
> my setup against: the DLP set I'm working on is
> dead,
> so I need to know if the latest RCA software
> really
> does work.
>
>   BTW.. I do have the CAT 5 crossover cable.
>    ...and TIA
>
>   Jim Shupe, CET
>   Lloyd's TV
>   Yucca Valley, CA