[TechAssist] Re: Chipper Check 1.83a

AMEN!

CC is one of  the hokey-est things ever foisted upon the service community.
The awkward setup procedure and interface locations waste allot of time.
Then you've got to hope that there won't be an annoying system glitch...

Who needs the aggravation? With an eeprom problem, it's just as easy to slap
a new IC in the set and do the "front panel" thing. No excess cranky junk
required.

I don't know about you guys, but CC has NEVER bailed us out of a "dead set"
or "no video" scenaio with any expediency.

To me it's not very useful at all.

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway