[TechAssist] Re: Chipper Check 1.83a

  • From: walter wood <wwood_38478@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 12:37:49 -0700 (PDT)

For there to be nothing wrong with CC, there sure a
lot of us having problems with it.
I've been fighting this dragon nearly a year.
Mine still doesn't work even though all
modifications have been made and the self diagnosis
feature reports everything is just fine.
Sencore blames Thomson, and Thomson refers us right
back to Sencore.
What a crock!!!
Walter

=====