[TechAssist] Re: Can't remember how to get to page TWO of old Zenith SM (digital)

  • From: "Ron Miller d.b.a. Country TV" <rlmbkm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 18:11:24 -0500

No. in the left corner of the black area is the beginning of the list #1
color sub.(in blue) The SM is black area with the list and normal pix on the
right and left , the cpu address and manf date is in the top right of the
black area .(in yellow)
 This is the old J-line digital with 9-700-10.
Country TV
Ron Miller
Inez, TX. 77968