[TechAssist] Re: CTC203CH3 RCA CHASSIS

  • From: "Webster's TV" <webstertv@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 16:45:08 -0500

Alvin,

Did you resolder the coil between the base of the H.O.T. and the horiz.
driver transformer? Common problem in the CTC203's.

Here's a couple more tips I have written down---TV tries to start, after
pushing power button several times TV comes on with no horiz. deflection,
found poor solder connection on C14403 in yoke circuit.

Dead, clicks at turn on----unit going into x-ray shutdown, replace
Q14901(#147665) transistor, checks leakage.

                                                        Dan Webster
                                                        Webster's TV
                                                        Shullsburg, Wi.