[TechAssist] Re: CTC169 Regulator Kit.

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 10:41:08 -0400

Don't know if all these parts are in the kit, but most of the trouble
parts are:

The IC is a TEA2261 = NTE 7159

The reg. Transistor is a SGSIF461 = NTE 2311

THe caps are:  2.2/100V, 15uF/50V, 39uF/100V or 47uF/50V (I have used
39uF/63V without problems.), 470uF/35V

There is a 3.0V 1W zener (I have used 3.3V ok)

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
Guelph Ontario Canada
Est. 1984