[TechAssist] Re: CTC169 Regulator Kit.

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 12:12:33 -0400

Ed, I find that most of the time the transistor isn't required, so I buy
the TEA2261 IC at Global for $6.00 or whatever and I buy the 15uF and
39uF at Digikey, so except for the transistor, my own "kit" comes to
less than $10.00 CDN. I keep one of the transistors in stock too.

Gary

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
Guelph Ontario Canada