[TechAssist] Re: CTC169 Regulator Kit.

  • From: Kevin's TV Repair <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 19:27:02 -0700

I do most of my ordering from Main because they carry most everything
(except for kits).  If you want kits, KP Components in Surrey BC is the
best place for those.  Email him at kpcomponents@xxxxxxxxx and ask him
to send you one of his flyers.  He carries only the most popular parts,
though.

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV Repair
Penticton BC Canada