[TechAssist] Re: Aiwa ADV58u amplifier-tuner , no sound

  • From: larry <schntv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 14:31:08 -0500

this is weird,
the message i posted has a sign file on it, but it is gray
instead of black print.
but when you reply it is gone completely.
can anyone explain this?
i am using Mozilla.
well any way, We are Schneider tv
dover ohio.

i just cut and pasted this from my earlier sign file.

Schneider TV & Electronic Inc.
5415 N. Wooster ave.
Dover, Ohio 44622       www.geocities.com/schntv2000/
330-343-0768         FCC. first class & Extra class K8WLY
  maybe it will show up now.
Larry