[TechAssist] Re: Acer 78e-Mod#7178E-fcc#jvp7178ie Poor regulation??

  • From: "teltek2" <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 09:25:59 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Don;=0D
Untill you get a little more familiar with XP, switch your display to the
Window Classic display. Mimes the display you had with Windows 98/ME, mak=
es
it a little easier for you till you get the hang of XP.=0D
=0D
-Ed-=0D
=0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
=0D
From: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Date: December 09, 2002 02:09:43 AM=0D
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Acer 78e-Mod#7178E-fcc#jvp7178ie Poor regulatio=
n??=0D
=0D
Sorry about this guys.This was suppose to go to the list,not directed to =
J &=0D
Clint.I have a new OS on this PC which came preloaded with XP.My address=0D
book & contacts are all screwed up.Think I'll go back to 98se or ME.Sorry=
=0D
again for the mixup....regards......=0D
Don of HARTS-TVCR-ASC=0D
9 Robert St,Oromocto,NB,Canada,E2V3N2=0D
Tel-506-357-9785,Fax-506-357-6010=0D
hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx=0D
=0D
=0D