[TechAssist] Re: 3rd try

  • From: "John Myers" <myers_tv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 10:34:55 -0400

Russ,

Re #3, The same thing hapened to my Sister-In-Law. She had a Ex-landlord
stop payment on the check he wrote her for refund of her deposit.
My wife bitched loudly enough that he sent a replacement.
When it arrived, she went to his bank, opened an account with the check, and
then promptly withdrewq the cash.
I'd like to say that she closed the account, but she did leave it open.

John Myers
Myers TV Service        Since 1984
Alliance, OH
ph 330-821-6545