[TechAssist] Re: HERE'S HELP PRINTING TV SCHEMATICS

  • From: mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx (Old TV Man)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 09:35:21 -0500

Bil, are you talking of putting multiple pages into one sheet?
They would be hard to read wouldn't they?

Max Bonnell
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx(Bil=A0Green) Date: Mon, Aug 9, 2004, 12:12am
(CDT-2) To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Bil Green) Subject: [TechAssist]
Re: HERE'S HELP PRINTING TV SCHEMATICS Reply=A0to:
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

May have helped a little if I had remembered to give the name of the
program - Digital Photo Librarian

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0Bil Green
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0PC 1000
=A0=A0=A0=A0Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0760-924-1000
Monday, August 9, 2004, 12:03:36 AM, you wrote:

BG> Someone just asked me to make a schematic small enough that he could
BG> print it out on one page and I just realized that some of you guys
may BG> not have this ability, or even know how to do it.

BG> I use Photoshop, which is very expensive, but I found another
program BG> for that will do all the usual stuff, such as Crop (select
only the BG> part of the picture you want to print), Resize, Sharpen,
and plenty BG> more.

BG> It was free when I downloaded it. Now you will have to actually pay
BG> $25! for the latest version (Photoshop is $600). (for anyone that
BG> can't see paying even that much, well, just contact me for BG>
instructions on getting the older free version).

BG> As with most programs, the free TRIAL can be downloaded at BG>
download.com.