[TechAssist] HERE'S HELP PRINTING TV SCHEMATICS

  • From: Bil Green <tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ".TECHASSIST @ freelists . org" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 00:03:36 -0700

Someone just asked me to make a schematic small enough that he could
print it out on one page and I just realized that some of you guys may
not have this ability, or even know how to do it.

I use Photoshop, which is very expensive, but I found another program
for that will do all the usual stuff, such as Crop (select only the
part of the picture you want to print), Resize, Sharpen, and plenty
more.

It was free when I downloaded it. Now you will have to actually pay
$25! for the latest version (Photoshop is $600). (for anyone that
can't see paying even that much, well, just contact me for
instructions on getting the older free version).

As with most programs, the free TRIAL can be downloaded at
download.com.

And if you don't understand how to use this type of program just ask
for help. I can only offer help by phone, since it's way too much
trouble through e-mail.

         Bil Green
          PC 1000
  Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546