[TechAssist] Re: 3rd try

  • From: "peter" <pe.kow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 22:25:17 -0400

If you take the trouble to go to the offending customers bank and the funds
are there, have the cheque (that's Canadian for check) certified. It may
cost you $3.00 to $5.00 but it ensures that the funds will still be there
when the check that you deposit clears their bank.  Peter Kowalik
pe.kow@xxxxxxxxxxxx  Keith's Stereo  Burl ON