[TechAssist] Re: 1 pound roll solder, what's the linear feet?

  • From: "Electric Medic" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 14:17:32 -0400

Man, you all have to pay sales tax on labor in many cases. We have to pay
enough for selling parts, boards, etc. I would hate to see how much it would
be on labor. Does that mean you have to pay your state and federal taxes on
some labor jobs if solder was used? I am grateful I have a accountant firm
because I know nothing of our state laws. It cost $500 per month but at
least I don't have to worry about all of that. I just hope I don't owe taxes
this year like last. Seems we already are being double taxed with this INC
we changed too. I pay taxes on what the business grosses and then I pay
taxes on all personal spending even though I paid taxes on the gross
already. Same money. Seems all we pay are taxes, I hate to pay sales tax on
labor too. Of course I probably don't understand what you all are talking
about on this like I don't on anything else that is not just a TV repair.

Perry Bower
Electric Medic
"It's Cheaper to Keep Her"
http://www.electricmedic.com