[TechAssist] Re: 1 pound roll solder, what's the linear feet?

  • From: Wayne Vanaman <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 09:51:57 -0500

I don't buy cheap solder.  I buy solder that would be about $30 a roll,
but I buy it cheaply--I get it from people around here that buy military
surplus.

Good quality solder saves time.  Last time I bought solder I paid $4 a
roll for it.  I have about 8 rolls now.  That should last well into the
lead-free era...

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr