[TechAssist] Re: 1 pound roll solder, what's the linear feet?

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 17:17:34 -0400

The Gov. here is, as you know,a Bush. But even he can't rework the tax
system at his whim. It's been that way since the 1970's when I opened.
Nothing political, republican or democrat, although Fla has been a pure
democrat state up til a decade or so ago.So.....
Phil

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
personal/ alt. email: pbader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
see our ad at: