[TCUG] Re: WIG-WAG Controller

  • From: "Gollop, Alistair J" <Alistair.Gollop@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 15:47:13 +0100

Robert
The requirements are detailed in TR2513A, which supersedes the old MCE
documents for use in different situations. A link to this standard is
included below:

 http://www.ukroadsignals.com/standards/tr/tr2513a.pdf

regards

Alistair Gollop  FIHIE  MIET
Senior Traffic Signal Engineer

Mott MacDonald Ltd, Stoneham Place, Stoneham Lane, Southampton, SO50 9NW

Office: 023 8062 8725  Mobile: 07717 224366  Fax: 07092 218790
Email: alistair.gollop@xxxxxxxxxxx

This message is from Mott MacDonald Limited, registered in England
number 1243967.
Registered office: St Anne House, 20-26 Wellesley Road, Croydon, Surrey,
CR9 2UL, England.