[TCUG] FW: Technical Query on Signal Pole Numbering

  • From: "Stevens, Mark" <Mark.Stevens@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 20:00:07 +0100

Hello all

I am looking for information about pole numbering on site and so far all I'=
ve
found is that TSRGD Direction 46 Paragraph 5 allows you to place an
identification number and name, and a telephone number for use in an
emergency on the post on which the signals are mounted but no information o=
the best size of text, material to use, colour of text or contrasting
background & if reflective is allowed.

Does anybody have any experience either positive or negative or know of any
guidance that they would be willing to share?

Many thanks

Mark Stevens
Senior Technician
Jacobs Traffic & ITS
Reading School Green
Tel: 0118 9881581

NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged informa=
tion that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any viewing copyin=
g or distribution of, or reliance on this message by unintended recipients =
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please =
notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your =
computer.