[TCUG] Re: UTC relocation

  • From: "Tony Sharp" <Tony.Sharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 16:42:59 +0100

As an alternative view...

We were recently 'relocated' and not having the money to move BT left
the TC12 and Alpha where they are!

We are communicating directly from our desks over an internal fibre
optic (via an internal fire wall which requires fixed IP addresses)
using 'X-vision'=20
We are also running fault reports directly into (and filtered by)
PREFECT using the same fibre optic

Anthony Sharp=20
Engineer (Traffic Signals)=20
Highways

South Gloucestershire Council=20
Broad lane, Yate BS37 7FY=20

Tel:    (01454) 86 3605=20
Fax:   (01454) 86 3757=20

Find out more about the work of the Highways Section at:
www.southglos.gov.uk/highways

=20