[TCUG] Re: Terminal Emulation Software

  • From: Ellis Clarke <e.clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 11:05:57 +0000

We have been using various Nokia Communicator models for a number of years
and we use the newDIAL95 terminal emulation software from newNet.
The latest Nokias we have are the 9300i models (purchased last year) and
the software works with these.

Ellis Clarke
GMUTC
Manchester City Council
Second Floor
2 Piccadilly Place
M1 3BN

Tel 0161 247 3190
Fax 0161 228 1530
e.clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.manchester.gov.uk

Manchester City Council supports Smokefree England

you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.

Please contact internet.administrators@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with any queries.