[TCUG] Re: Signal Control Stop Lines

  • From: "Tony Sharp" <Tony.Sharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:53:22 +0100

Grahame (once again!) makes a very valid point=20
What PSV are the designers predicting for the proposed surface?
For any reasonable traffic flow DMRB would lead to an expectation of 65+
(?)

Tony

Anthony Sharp

Engineer (Traffic Signals)

Tel:  01454 86 3605

Fax: 01454 86 2695

=20

Find out more about the work of the Highways & Transportation Section
at:

www.southglos.gov.uk/TransportAndRoads

=20

=20