[TCUG] Re: Pedestrian crossings resting on red to traffic

  • From: Lee Ford <LFFord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 09:40:21 -0000

Yes there was a problem of the general public continuing to cross even when
the green to traffic has begun, and I would agree with Bruce that low
vehicle numbers is probably a large contribution
to this.

Certainly when it was proposed in Poole we had a fair amount of
communication with the Government Office whose main concern was the non
operating of the audibles.

Regards

Lee