[TCUG] Re: Nearside Pedestrian Signals

  • From: Key David <David.Key@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 10:31:28 +0100

I find people respond to them better if you can put bleepers on the
crossing.

I have also found that where I have fitted the high level indicators people
tend to look at them whilst waiting, as they are at a level more in the line
of sight, where as the normal height indicators tend to get ignored more. I
think it's because they find it strange having to look down at the unit.