[TCUG] Re: Lamp Monitoring of LED Heads on Siemens RMS

  • From: "Morar Jag \(ST\)" <Jag.Morar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 16:23:03 +0100

Further to my earlier email, so that the user community is well
informed, I have been advised  that TSEU have developed a new
Intelligent Lamp Monitor unit (I2LM) that is capable of monitoring their
CLS optics (both LV and ELV). I understand that this is being utilised
in the LED roll out project in Kent.

The I2LM is capable of doing both safety red monitoring as well general
aspect monitoring and outputs (volt free contacts) to the controller or
a remote monitoring outstation.

It should be noted that 3rd part LED signals have not been characterised
yet so the I2LM can only be used with TSEU signals.

Jag