[TCUG] Re: Electricity Power Failure

  • From: "Fleckney, Kevan" <Kevan.Fleckney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 10:41:38 +0100

Please read the Council?s email disclaimer notification which is located at the
end of the email message.

I'll try this again, hopefully you can read this...

We do not put boards out for power outages and we do leave the
controller switched on. When the power is restored, the signals come
back on  without a problem.
If there is a "signals out" board and the signals have come back on, it
can be confusing to some motorists and give others the opportunity to
jump the red (legally or otherwise!)
All our signals have reflective backing boards and are unmissable by all
except blind motorists.

Kevan Fleckney
Torbay Council