[TCUG] Re: BV165

  • From: Bull Peter <Peter.Bull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 16:46:49 +0100

We are going to discuss BV165 at the TCUG meeting next week - watch this
space for results.

In Sheffield's case the percentage calculated under the new method will be
significantly less than under the old - all those zebras replaced by
pelicans years ago before tactile paving came along combined with losing all
the new fully compliant zebras we have put in in recent years.

Pete Bull