[TCUG] BV165

  • From: Alistair.McIntyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 09:12:41 +0000

Reference some messages yesterday about BV165, wasn't it announced at the
last TCUG open meeting that BV165 was to be scrapped? I'm sure I wasn't
dreaming. Can anyone shed any light?
Thanks

Alistair McIntyre

Alistair McIntyre | Senior Engineer, Traffic Signals, West Sussex County
Council | Location: First Floor, Northleigh, County Hall, Chichester, PO19
1QT
Internal: 77593 | External: +44(0) 01243 777593 | E-mail:
alistair.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P Save the environment - think before you print.
--
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for
the persons addressed. If it has come to you in error please reply to