[TCUG] Re: 6 year electrical testing

  • From: Keith Brunt <keithbrunt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 15:43:06 +0100

The phase drive cards use either a fuse 5mm Dia x 20mm -BS4265 or the
slightly larger ones 6.3mm Dai x 32mm - BS2950 both are intended for use in
the electronic/telecom market where back is afforded by a 13a plug top fuse
not a whopping great big 32amp thing!
It beats me why controllers are not designed with all BS88 fuses. They are a
quality fuse very accurate.

Keith Brunt